Comanagement Center Seeks Medical ODs
Pacific Cataract and Laser Institute (PCLI), a Christian-owned, principle-centered multi-site cataract and refractive surgery comanagement center, is seeking four like-minded medical optometric physicians to provide care in several of our facilities. This is an opportunity to join an exceptional team surrounded by finely tuned support staff in a wonderful workplace environment.
- Albuquerque, New Mexico (4 days a week)
- Bellevue/Bellingham, WA (fulltime 50/50 split)
- Chehalis, WA (fulltime)
- Yakima, WA (fulltime)
Although we have 38 ODs and 15 surgeons, each of our 17 clinics and surgery centers has an intimate feel. As part of a team that delivers superb surgical and medical care, the judgment and clinical skills of our ODs is highly valued by the ophthalmologists they work with. We use the latest diagnostic and surgical technology to provide state-of-the-art care. And our optometric physicians are encouraged to practice at the highest level, performing advanced procedures where state law allows. While our professionals are dedicated to their work, we place great value on family life. Our typical work hours are 8 – 5 Monday to Thursday and 8 – 1 on Friday. An important part of our culture is being a positive influence on the world around us. One of the ways we do this is by providing compassionate free care to patients in need in our facilities, and many of our providers and staff regularly volunteer on eye missions.
Duties include comanaging pre and post-op cataract and refractive surgeries and specialty medical eye care. Our optometric physicians are responsible for all clinical care and work closely with the surgical team. Opportunities also exist for lecturing, student preceptorship, and involvement in local and national optometric organizations.
- Clinically skilled and residency trained, or the equivalent ocular disease and surgical comanagement experience
- Solid leadership skills with a passion for helping others
- Highly motivated and a self-starter who will expand our presence
- An excellent communicator who enjoys working with a team
Salary and Benefits
- $10,000 signing bonus
- Competitive compensation based on experience
- Medical, dental, vision
- Generous profit sharing and bonus
- 401k with 50% match
- Generous paid vacation and CE time
- CE allowance
- Relocation stipend
- Other benefits to be discussed
Email CV and letter of interest to Mark Maraman, OD Director, at email@example.com
$5000 Finder’s Fee