Gorgeous Location, Friendly Partners & Plenty of Outdoor Adventures for Your Entire Family—bring your dog too!
Optometrist job with Likable, Mid-Sized Group.
You’ll Love Living Here:
- Private, independently owned group practice.
- Top 10 – America’s Best Town’s.
- Top 20 – Best places to raise active, outdoor-loving children.
- One of America’s Greenest Cities.
- Some of the best ranked schools in the state.
- Great Arts & Culture Scene.
- Wonderful Universities and Colleges.
- Cycle and Hiker Friendly.
- Diverse, Multi-cultural community.
- Mild 4 Seasons Climate.
We are a friendly, well-established mid-sized ophthalmology / optometry group. We have a relaxed, positive work culture, and we encourage a healthy balance between life and work. Several of our doctors participate in international eye care mission opportunities and we gladly allow time for our doctors to pursue these great passions too. We would love to find a long-term match with our special group of doctors.
Please contact Drew Caldwell with Christian Eye Network for any further information or any questions you have at firstname.lastname@example.org.