Internal Medicine Physician
Moses Lake, Washington
Leading Medicine. Confluence Health is an integrated rural healthcare delivery system with two hospitals, multi-specialty care in over 30+ service lines, and primary care in 12 communities across North Central Washington. Over 300 physicians and 170 advanced practice clinicians, we serve an area of approximately 12,000 square miles and cover nearly every corner of this region through specialty outreach.
Where It All Comes Together. Seeking a BC/BE Internal Medicine Physician to join a well-established practice in Moses Lake, Washington.
- Current Staff: 3 physicians and 2 APCs, and are expanding to accommodate the significant growth of Grant County.
- Full-time, 4-day or 5-day per week work schedule options. Clinic phone call 1:4, when fully staffed 1:6..averages 3 calls per week.
- General bread and butter IM practice; Volume – 15 to 20 patients per shift.
First year salary guarantee aligned with national medians and generous insurance programs and retirement contributions, we offer a comprehensive benefits package with many favorable perks for signing incentive, relocation assistance, both government site qualified and internal loan repayment programs, continuing medical education allowance, professional liability insurance including tail coverage, and considerable days off each year.
Physician Partnership. As a Physician with Confluence Health, you have opportunity to become a shareholder with the Wenatchee Valley Medical Group. WVMG is an independent, physician owned and governed group established in 1941. Generations of physician-led leadership.
To learn what our Physicians say about our group and discover more about the Columbia Basin, visit: https://www.confluencehealth.org/recruiting-columbia-basin/
World Class Outdoor Recreation. Moses Lake, Washington, located in Columbia Basin where we are known for dazzling sunsets and prehistoric geology. A sports enthusiast’s paradise offering boating, camping, hunting, fishing, bird-watching, hiking, golfing and a wealth of other activities across all four seasons. Along with cycling, mountain biking, rafting, rock climbing, kayaking and so much more right outside our door. With over 300 days of sunshine year-round, the Columbia Basin is the mecca for adventure!
Welcoming-Friendly Community. Complementary public and private school systems along with its own community college allowing opportunity for running start programs in addition to rigorous AP classes for our local High School. Historical museum, performing arts theater, community festivals and celebrations, and a host of recreational activities for baseball, softball soccer, volleyball, and more for all ages.
With affordable housing, reasonable power rates, and no state income tax, the overall cost of living balanced with Confluence Health’s competitive salary and benefits allows your dollar to go a long way in creating an enjoyable lifestyle right here in Moses Lake!
Moses Lake Videos
- Moses Lake Provider Testimonial: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FxVPu3dkTx0
- Port of Moses Lake: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VsZKDwjiPrk
- Moses Lake School District: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KLPlHklVxnA
For More Information
- Visit our website: http://www.confluencehealth.org
- Moses Lake Clinic: https://www.confluencehealth.org/locations/moses-lake-clinic/
- Call Chandra at (509) 764-6400, ext. 8193.
To Apply. Submit your CV to Chandra.Rodriguez@confluencehealth.org