We are seeking a caring, knowledgeable and energetic Optometrist to join our growing practice. Our organization is a small group of private practices in the Cincinnati Tri-State area. The group was founded over 40 years ago and remains doctor owned. The practices possess a positive and professional environment, and the facilities are clean, bright and comfortable. Caring for patients and employees has always been a priority. For more information, please click on the link below or visit https://www.opticarevision.com/.
About our Practice
Doctors and staff members are respected and valued which has led to long-term employees, some of whom have been a part of the team for over 20 years. Optometric Technicians are well trained and provide full support to the doctors by performing all pre-testing and ancillary testing. In addition, work-life balance is highly valued which is reflected by our office hours.
The patient base is well established and growing. The practices consist of contact lens evaluation and management, primary care and ocular disease management. Each practice has a visual field, fundus camera, OCT and multiple exam lanes. Revolution EHR is used for both medical records and practice management software. The software is fully integrated for ordering, billing and e-prescribing.
Duties and Responsibilities
We are seeking a caring, knowledgeable and energetic Optometrist to join our growing practice. Excellent clinical skills, communication skills and people skills are strongly desired.
Regular duties include:
– Provide Comprehensive Optometric Clinical Service
– Supervision of design, fitting and dispensing of ophthalmic materials
– Fitting and evaluation of contact lenses
– Maintain detailed electronic health records and professional communications
– Promote healthy vision by providing patient counseling
– Foster a culture of education for staff
– Provide coverage for emergency calls
Optometrist Job Requirements & Qualifications
- Doctor of Optometry (O.D.) degree
- Valid license to practice Optometry in the state of Ohio
- Ability to communicate with a wide range of patient personalities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Personal ethics and a strong sense of workplace professionalism
- Customer-service orientation with excellent interpersonal skills
Compensation and Benefits
We reward our doctors with competitive salaries (commensurate with experience) as well as benefits including:
- Health insurance
- Paid Time off
- Holiday Pay
- Retirement plan with Company Matching
- Professional Liability Insurance
- Licensure fees for the state of Ohio Vision Board