Hillside Health Care International is seeking a Rehabilitation Director for their community-based rehab (CBR) program in Toledo District, Belize.
Work collectively with Hillside Clinic and Belizean Ministries of Health and Education to provide clinical services, student preceptorship, and community-based educational outreach.
- Collaborate with village-based health care workers on community wellness and disability awareness programs.
- Live and work in beautiful Belize!
- 1-year commitment preferred, will also accept 3-12 month interim director.
- Living stipend available.
- Spend weekends hiking, snorkeling, exploring caves and Mayan ruins, or just enjoying the beauty of the jungle or the beach
*Must be a licensed physical therapist/physiotherapist in good standing with at least three years of clinical experience and willing to precept physical therapy graduate students.
Experience with rural/underserved populations and strong cross-cultural skills preferred.