Our House of Representatives
The CMDA House of Representatives exists to represent both the members and the Associations, so that:
- the mission, vision, ministry, voice and governance of CMDA may reflect God's will as discerned by the membership;
- the ministry opportunities and activities of CMDA can be communicated and implemented throughout its membership, the Church, and the community.
View the Bylaws established and maintained by the House of Representatives:
Accountable to: Trustees and Grass-Roots Constituency
- Pray for the organization, its leaders and its mission
- Orient new CMDA members to the services and opportunities for ministry and service
- Recruiting new members
- Be available to nurture, support, and disciple CMDA members as the Lord leads
- Promote the mission, vision and needs of CMDA to the local constituents
- Relay the general needs and opportunities for ministry to the Trustees
- Participate in annual job training at the national convention
- Vote on issues that arise at the annual meeting of the House
- CMDA Member
- Committed to the mission and vision of CMDA
- Committed to the duties outlined above
- Completed application and screening process for Representatives
- Agreement with the Leadership Standards as defined in the Board Policy Manual
Occurs annually during the House or CMDA National Convention.
Attending the annual CMDA National Convention and a minimum of 1 regional meeting. Occasional time allotted for other duties.