Our House of Representatives
The CMDA House of Representatives exists to represent both the members and the Associations, so that:
- the mission, vision, ministry, voice and governance of CMDA may reflect God's will as discerned by the membership;
- the ministry opportunities and activities of CMDA can be communicated and implemented throughout its membership, the Church, and the community.
- Pray for the organization, its leaders and its mission
- Orient new CMDA members to the services and opportunities for ministry and service
- Recruiting new members
- Be available to nurture, support, and disciple CMDA members as the Lord leads
- Promote the mission, vision and needs of CMDA to the local constituents
- Relay the general needs and opportunities for ministry to the Trustees
- Participate in annual job training at the national convention
- Vote on issues that arise at the annual meeting of the House
- CMDA Member
- Committed to the mission and vision of CMDA
- Committed to the duties outlined above
- Completed application and screening process for Representatives
- Agreement with the Leadership Standards as defined in the Board Policy Manual
Occurs annually during the House or CMDA National Convention.
Attending the annual CMDA National Convention and a minimum of 1 regional meeting. Occasional time allotted for other duties.