Key Findings 2019 survey
- Faith-based health professionals need conscience protections to ensure their continued medical practice.
- Conscience-driven health professionals care for all
- Religious professionals overwhelmingly support a biological—not ideological--definition of sex.
- Religious health professionals face rampant discrimination.
- Access for poor and medically under-served patient populations depends on conscience protections.
Heart and Mind Strategies conducted the 2019 nationwide poll for Freedom2Care and the Christian Medical & Dental Associations® on the impact of conscience protections on faith-based U.S. healthcare professionals.