National Student Community Scholarship Guidelines for CMDA National Convention
A limited number of scholarships are being offered to students and residents wishing to attend the CMDA National Convention to cover the full $50 registration fee for students or $75 toward the resident registration fee of $200. This year’s Convention will be taking place at the Northern Kentucky Convention Center in Covington, Kentucky (Cincinnati area).
Simple Application Process:
- Complete the CMDA National Student Community Scholarship Application below.
- Students commit to attending the National Student Community meeting.
- Residents commit to attending the National Resident & Fellow Council meeting.
- If approved, follow the instructions on the acceptance letter
- Secure your hotel arrangements. Here are a few options:
Make reservations online by clicking this link: https://book.passkey.com/e/49961439
- Courtyard by Marriott Student room block – $124 + tax per night; includes breakfast for two people per room. Call 855-516-1090 for reservations.
- Cincinnati Marriot River Center
- Embassy Suites Cincinnati River Center
Download the CMDA Student APP to make sure you are receiving important updates and can stay connected with all that is happening for students during the convention.
Students and residents receiving a National Convention Scholarships will receive the benefit of membership in the National Student Community (NSC) or the National Resident and Fellow Community (NRFC) where you can stay connected throughout your clinical years in medical school, as you enter your professional career and also have opportunities to lead and speak into the ministry of CMDA.
Funds are being provided through the National Student Community.
For more information about the National Student Community, email email@example.com.
For more information about the National Resident and Fellow Community, email firstname.lastname@example.org.