CMDA educates, encourages, and equips Christian healthcare professionals to glorify God.
Christian healthcare professionals glorify God by following Christ, serving with excellence and compassion, caring for all people, and advancing Biblical principles of healthcare within the Church and throughout the world.
Bringing the hope and healing of Christ to the world through healthcare professionals.
Our Core Values
We strive to fulfill our mission by our commitment to be:
- Controlled by the Holy Spirit
- Committed to Scripture
- Communing in Prayer
Our Statement of Faith
(While each of us holds fast to additional beliefs important to our relationship with God, the following statement outlines the tenets that provide a foundation for our fellowship and participation in the Christian Medical & Dental Associations®.)
- In the divine inspiration and final authority of the Bible as the Word of God;
- In the eternal God revealed in Holy Scripture as Father, Son and Holy Spirit;
- In the unique Deity of Jesus Christ, God’s only Son, whose death and resurrection provide by grace through faith the only means of my salvation;
- In the transforming presence and power of the Holy Spirit.