Christian Medical & Dental Associations (“CMDA” or “We”) respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy. This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit CMDA’s online properties, including websites, social networking platforms, blogs, mobile applications and/or through direct interaction with CMDA and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On this Website. (Collectively “the Website”).
- In e-mail, text and other electronic messages between you, CMDA and its third party affiliates.
- Through mobile and desktop applications you download.
- When you interact with our advertising and applications on associated CMDA websites and with associated services, if those applications or advertising include links to this policy.
- In other direct communications with CMDA, including but not limited to donating, membership, or event attendance or participation in a conference, meeting or mission trip.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- Any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the CMDA’s website, mobile application or social networking sites.
Children Under the Age of 18
The Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any personal information to or on the Website or through other means. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at webmaster@CMDA.org.
We request that minors who are less than 18 years old, receive parental permission prior to sending any information about themselves to anyone over the Internet, and we encourage parents to teach their children about safe Internet use practices.
Information We Collect about You and How We Collect It:
We can collect several types of information from and about users of the Website, including information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, and any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (“personal information“);
- That is about you but individually does not identify you; and/or
- About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our website, social networking sites or mobile applications and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the sites or applications. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses and information collected through cookies, web beacons and other tracking technologies.
Information You Provide to Us.
The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on the Website. This includes information provided at the time of creating an account to use with portions of the Website, creating an account to purchase materials or services, becoming a member of CMDA, when commenting on content, attending an event or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you make a donation and when you report a problem with our Website.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses), if you contact us.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- Details of transactions you carry out through the Website and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through our website.
- Your search queries.
You also may provide information to be published or displayed (“posted“) on public areas of the website, social networking sites, mobile applications or transmitted to other users or third parties (collectively, “User Contributions“). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. We cannot control the actions of other users with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies. As you navigate through and interact with the Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns, including:
- Details of your activity, including traffic data, location data, logs and other communication data and the resources that you access and use.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system and browser type.
We also may use these technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services behavioral tracking. This site does not respond to “Do Not Track” web browser signals.
The information we collect automatically is statistical data and may include personal information, but we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve the Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our web based applications according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies.
- Web Beacons. Pages of the Website and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs. pixel tags and single-pixel gifs) that permit CMDA, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an e-mail and for other related website statistics, for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity.
We do not collect personal Information automatically, but we may tie this information to personal information about you that we collect from other sources or you provide to us.
How We Use Your Information.
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our website, social networking platforms, mobile applications and their contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To provide you with notices about your account and subscriptions, including expiration and renewal notices.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to the Website or any of our products or services.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on the Website.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
Disclosure of Your Information.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our ministry and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of CMDA’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by CMDA about its users and donors is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it. For example, if you give us an e-mail address to use in a particular feature of our website, such as a “share this email with a friend,” for example, we will transmit the contents of that e-mail and your e-mail address to the recipients, as you would expect.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- To present our website, social networking platforms, mobile applications and their contents to you.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of CMDAs, our users, donors or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Promotional Offers from the Ministry. If you do not wish to have your e-mail address/contact information used by the Ministry to promote our own or third parties’ products or services, you can opt-out through some electronic means on the form on which we collect your data. If we have sent you a promotional e-mail, you may click “unsubscribe” or “email preferences” and follow the directions for opting in or out of further correspondence.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information.
Your California Privacy Rights.
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of our website that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. That information is contained in this document. To make such a request, please send an e-mail to webmaster@CMDA.org.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of the Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. We urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas like message boards or social media posts because the information you share in some public areas may be viewed by any user of the platform.
Unfortunately, even though CMDA will take every possible security measure to protect your information as outlined above, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to the Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
Christian Medical & Dental Associations®
Last updated: June 22, 2017
- The CMDA mobile application ("App")
- http://www.cmda.org and/or other future website address listed here (“Websites”)
- https://www.facebook.com/CMDANational, https://twitter.com/cmdanational, https://www.linkedin.com/company/christian-medical-&-dental-associations, https://www.instagram.com/cmdanational, https://www.youtube.com/user/cmdavideos (“Social Media”)
All of the above, collectively known as (“Services”) operated by Christian Medical & Dental Associations (“CMDA”, "us", "we", or "our").
By accessing these Services, you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these Terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing these Services. The materials contained in these Services are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law. These Terms apply to all visitors, users, and others who access or use Our Services. By accessing or using Our Services you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you should not access the Services.
Intellectual Property Rights
All copyrights, trademarks, patents and other intellectual property rights in and on our Services and all content and software located therein shall remain the sole property of CMDA or its licensors. The use of our trademarks, content, and intellectual property is strictly forbidden without the express, written consent from CMDA.
You must not:
- Republish any material from our website without prior written consent.
- Sell or rent material from any of our websites or mobile app.
- Reproduce, duplicate, create derivatives, copy, or otherwise exploit material on our website for any purpose, without express, written consent.
- Redistribute any content from our websites or mobile app, whether print or electronic.
You agree to use our Services only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else's use and enjoyment of the Services. Prohibited behavior includes harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any other user, transmitting obscene or offensive content or disrupting the normal flow of dialogue within our website. You must not use our website to send unsolicited commercial communications. You must not use the content on our website for any marketing related purpose without our express written consent.
You agree not to use the Services (a) in a manner that violates any local, state, national, foreign, or international statute, regulation, rule, order, treaty, or other law; (b) to stalk, harass, or harm another individual; (c) to impersonate any person or entity or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity; or (d) to interfere with or disrupt the CMDA Websites or servers or networks connected to the CMDA Websites. You further agree not to (1) use any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering or extraction methods in connection with the CMDA Websites; or (2) attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion of the CMDA Websites or any other accounts, computer systems, or networks connected to the CMDA Websites, whether through hacking, password mining, or any other means.
Certain areas of the CMDA Websites may permit you to submit feedback, information, data, text, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages, or other materials (each, a “User Submission”). By submitting a User Submission; whether blog posts contributed via RSS, blog posts written directly on the site, or comments/posts on social media, the contributor agrees to give CMDA a perpetual, non-exclusive license to the content that CMDA publishes; you grant to CMDA an irrevocable, perpetual, transferable, non-exclusive, fully-paid, worldwide, license (sublicensable through multiple tiers) to (a) use, distribute, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, publicly perform, and publicly display your User Submissions (or any modification thereto), in whole or in part, in any format or medium now known or later developed and (b) use (and permit others to use) your User Submission in any manner and for any purpose (including, without limitation, promotional purposes) that CMDA deems appropriate in its sole discretion (including, without limitation, to incorporate your User Submission or any modification thereto, in whole or in part, into any technology, product, or service). CMDA reserves the right to display advertisements in connection with User Submissions and to use User Submissions for advertising and promotional purposes. CMDA may, but is not obligated to, pre-screen User Submissions or monitor any area of the CMDA Websites through which User Submissions may be submitted. You agree that you are solely responsible for all of your User Submissions. CMDA is not required to host, display, or distribute any User Submissions on or through the CMDA Websites and may remove at any time or refuse any User Submissions for any reason. CMDA is not responsible for any loss, theft, or damage of any kind to any User Submissions. CMDA does not want to receive any User Submission that is confidential. You understand and agree that any User Submission will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary and that CMDA will be free to disclose your User Submission to any third party absent any obligation of confidence on the part of the recipient. CMDA does not guarantee that you will have any recourse through CMDA or any third party to edit or delete any User Submission you have submitted. By posting you agree to be solely responsible for the content of all information you contribute, link to, or otherwise upload to the website and release CMDA from any liability related to your use of the Website.
By submitting any User Submission, you represent and warrant that:
- You are at least 18 years old;
- You own all rights in your User Submissions (including, without limitation, all rights to the audio, video, or digital recording and the performance contained in your User Submissions) or, alternatively, you have acquired all necessary rights in your User Submissions to enable you to grant to CMDA the rights in your User Submissions described herein;
- You have paid and will pay in full all license fees, clearance fees, and other financial obligations, of any kind, arising from any use or promotional exploitation of your User Submissions;
- You are the individual pictured and/or heard in your User Submissions or, alternatively, you have obtained permission from each person (including consent from parents or guardians for any individual under the age of eighteen (18) who appears and/or is heard in your User Submissions to grant the rights to CMDA described herein;
- Your User Submissions do not infringe the copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or other intellectual property rights, privacy rights, or any other legal or moral rights of any third party;
- You voluntarily agree to waive all “moral rights” that you may have in your User Submission;
- Any information contained in your User Submission is not known by you to be false, inaccurate, or misleading;
- Your User Submission does not violate any law (including, but not limited to, those governing export control, consumer protection, unfair competition, anti-discrimination, or false advertising);
- Your User Submission is not, and may not reasonably be considered to be, defamatory, libelous, hateful, racially, ethnically, religiously, or otherwise biased or offensive, unlawfully threatening, or unlawfully harassing to any individual, partnership, or corporation, vulgar, pornographic, obscene, or invasive of another’s privacy;
- You were not and will not be compensated or granted any consideration by any third party for submitting your User Submission;
- Your User Submission does not incorporate materials from a third party web site, or addresses, email addresses, contact information, or phone numbers (other than your own);
- Your User Submission does not contain any viruses, worms, spyware, adware, or other potentially damaging programs or files;
- Your User Submission does not contain any information that you consider confidential, proprietary, or personal;
- Your User Submission does not contain or constitute any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or any other form of solicitation;
- You are solely responsible for the content of all information you contribute, link to, or otherwise upload to CMDA Websites; and
- You release and indemnify CMDA and sponsors of CMDA Websites from any claims and/or liability related to your use of those Websites.
- CMDA publishes user-contributed content in the form of blog posts and comments. By providing blog posts either via RSS feed or directly on the site, comments or other content to the site, contributors agree to the following:
- Contributors may cease contributing new content at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- CMDA reserves the right to not publish contributed content at CMDA’s discretion.
- CMDA will attribute content to the author.
- CMDA reserves the right to syndicate all contributed content in summary form via RSS to third parties.
- All contributed content may contain the author’s byline, a very brief biography of the author, and, in the case of material provided to us from the author’s own blog or by other submitted means, a link back to the original post in the footer of the full post.
- Contributing authors are solely responsible for the originality and accuracy of their submissions.
- CMDA has a zero-tolerance policy for plagiarism. CMDA recognizes that blogging is a heavily referential medium and that bloggers frequently cite and quote from each other’s work. Such citations might be protected under the legal doctrine of fair use. However, CMDA will remove any post that crosses the line from fair use to plagiarism, at CMDA’s sole discretion. Authors who knowingly submit plagiarized work may be banned from CMDA communities.
- CMDA reserves the right to remove any sharing links or advertising accompanying contributed posts.
- CMDA reserves the right to set fonts and styles, adjust image alignments, and otherwise alter post layout to insure that posts comply with CMDA’s global site styling.
- From time to time, CMDA may need to display summary versions of contributed content. In such cases, CMDA may edit posts in summary form. Such summaries will contain a link to the full and unaltered post. In such circumstances, CMDA will strive to preserve the original meaning and intent of the content.
- CMDA reserves the right to edit post headlines for clarity or search engine optimization (keyword inclusion).
- CMDA reserves the right to make corrections for spelling and grammar.
- CMDA reserves the right to reproduce blogger bios and accompanying pictures in CMDA’s marketing and promotional materials.
CMDA’s social communities are intended to enable lively but civil interaction. Use of language that is abusive, off-topic, uses foul language, or includes ad hominem attacks will not be tolerated. CMDA reserves the right to determine what constitutes inappropriate behavior and to bar offenders at its sole discretion. CMDA reserves the right to block or remove postings or communications at any time at CMDA’s sole discretion.
Links to third-party websites
Some links on CMDA Websites may link to third-party sites. Such links are provided solely as a convenience to you. If you use these links, you will leave the CMDA Websites. CMDA is not obligated to review such third-party websites, does not control such third-party websites, and is not responsible for any such third-party websites or their content (or the products, services, or content available through the same). Thus, CMDA does not endorse or make any representations about such third-party websites, any information, software, products, services, or materials found there or any results that may be obtained from using them. If you decide to access any of the third-party websites linked to from the CMDA Network, you do so entirely at your own risk.
Linking to Our Services
You may create links to our Websites from other websites, but only in accordance with the following terms and in compliance with all applicable laws.
Absent CMDA’s written authorization otherwise, a website that links to this Site:
- May link to, but shall not replicate, any content of the CMDA Websites (including any CMDA logo);
- Shall not create a browser or border environment around any content of the CMDA Websites;
- Shall not imply that CMDA endorses such website or any products, services, or content available through such website;
- Shall not misrepresent its relationship with CMDA;
- Shall not present false or misleading information about CMDA, its products, or its services;
- Shall not contain content that could be construed as distasteful, offensive, or controversial; and
- Shall contain only content that is appropriate for all age groups.
- Shall not link to our Doctor’s Search.
CMDA and any other product or service name or slogan or logo contained in the CMDA Websites, mobile app or associated brands under the CMDA umbrella of ministries are trademarks of CMDA or its departments, chapters, associations, suppliers or licensors and may not be copied, imitated, or used, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of CMDA or the applicable trademark holder. Ownership of all such trademarks and the goodwill associated therewith remains with CMDA or the applicable trademark holder. You may not use any metatags or any other “hidden text” utilizing any name, trademark, or product or service name of CMDA without CMDA’s prior written permission. In addition, the look and feel of the Site (including all page headers, custom graphics, button icons, and scripts) is the service mark, trademark, and/or trade dress of CMDA and may not be copied, imitated, or used (in whole or in part) without CMDA’s prior written permission. Reference to any products, services, processes, or other information, by trade name, trademark, or otherwise does not constitute or imply endorsement, sponsorship, or recommendation thereof by CMDA.
Procedure for making claims of infringement
CMDA respects the intellectual property rights of others. Accordingly, CMDA has a policy of removing User Submissions that violate copyright law, suspending access to the CMDA Websites (or any portion thereof) to any user who uses the CMDA Websites in violation of copyright law and/or terminating in appropriate circumstances the account of any user who uses the CMDA Websites in violation of copyright law. Pursuant to Title 17 of the United States Code, Section 512, CMDA has implemented procedures for receiving written notification of claimed copyright infringement and for processing such claims in accordance with such law. If you believe your copyright or other intellectual property right is being infringed by a user of the CMDA Services, please provide written notice to the following CMDA agent for notice of claims of infringement:
Christian Medical & Dental Associations®
Your written notice must: (a) contain your physical or electronic signature; (b) identify the copyrighted work or other intellectual property alleged to have been infringed; (c) identify the allegedly infringing material in a sufficiently precise manner to allow CMDA to locate that material; (d) contain adequate information by which CMDA can contact you (including postal address, telephone number, and e-mail address); (e) contain a statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted material or other intellectual property is not authorized by the owner, the owner’s agent or the law; (f) contain a statement that the information in the written notice is accurate; and (g) contain a statement, under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright or other intellectual property right owner.
International and export issues
CMDA makes no representation that the CMDA Services are appropriate or available for use outside the United States and access to the CMDA Services from territories where its contents are illegal or restricted is prohibited. If you choose to access the CMDA Services from outside the United States, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with applicable Laws.
When you visit the Site or send e-mails to CMDA, you are communicating with CMDA electronically. CMDA may respond to you by e-mail or by posting notices on the Site. You agree that all such notices, disclosures, and other communications that CMDA provides to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
We may in the future need to restrict access to parts (or all) of our Services and reserve full rights to do so. If, at any point, we provide you with a username and password for your access to restricted areas of our Services, you must ensure that both your username and password are kept confidential.
Limitation of Liability
The materials within these services are provided "as is" without any express or implied warranty of any kind including warranties of merchantability, noninfringement of intellectual property, or fitness for any particular purpose. In no event shall cmda or its agents or officers be liable for any damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, damages for loss of profits, business interruption, loss of information, injury or death) arising out of the use of or inability to use the materials, even if CMDA has been advised of the possibility of such loss or damages.
If you wish to purchase any membership, product or service, or give a donation made available through any of CMDA’s Services, you may be asked to supply certain information relevant to your Purchase including, without limitation; your full name, your permanent email address, your credit card or PayPal information, your age, your professional service level (i.e.: first year student, resident, practitioner, etc.) your degree, etc.
We may terminate your access to the Services, without cause or notice, which may result in the forfeiture and destruction of all information associated with you. All provisions of this Agreement that by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity, and limitations of liability.
Our Services allow you to post, link, store, share and otherwise make available certain information, text, graphics, videos, or other material ("Content"), which has been opened to the public or to specific groups for the purposes of promoting CMDA and it’s Services. You are responsible for the use of this Content. Other Content use is expressly restricted from sharing in any manner and may jeopardize ministry functions or individuals serving in protected areas of the world.
The Contents of the CMDA Web site do not provide medical advice.
Although CMDA seeks to present the most current and relevant information available on healthcare issues for Christians in the United States and around the world, CMDA does not guarantee the reliability or accuracy of this information. No information presented through the CMDA Web Site should be used as a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, and/or treatment.
Linking to Our Web Site
These are the terms and conditions that you and/or your organization agree to abide by when a link to the CMDA Web site is included anywhere on your Web site:
- You agree not to use the CMDA Web site or our visitors and their personal information as a tool to initiate fund raising or solicitation activity.
- No warranties (expressed or implied), obligations, or financial reimbursement are expected of CMDA as result of our Web site appearing on your Web site's page(s).
- It is understood that CMDA reserves the right to request, for any reason, the removal of the link to our site from any page(s) that are on your Web site.
- You agree to comply with such a request within five (5) business days of notification. If you use the CMDA logo for any reason on your Web site, you agree to use only approved logo graphics (see "Use of CMDA Logos"), and will not tamper with the image or change it in any way.
Christian Doctor/Colleague Search
The Christian Doctor Search and CMDA Colleague Search use our extensive member database to return names and contact information of physicians and dentists matching your search criteria. CMDA strongly enforces the confidentiality of our members' public and personal information. By performing a search on our member database with one or both of these tools, you, the user, understand and agree to abide by the following terms and conditions:
- The Christian Doctor Search is provided solely for the purpose of helping individuals locate a Christian doctor in their area.
- The CMDA Colleague Search is to be used only by CMDA members for either 1) patient referral: self-referral or doctor-referral, or 2) member networking for CMDA ministry purposes.
- The information provided through either search tool may not be copied, redistributed, or otherwise used in any way that will advance the financial interests of the user.
- The Christian Medical & Dental Associations make no warranty, expressed or implied, nor accept any liability for any of the information in our member database, or the use of that information.
- Misuse of the Christian Doctor Search and/or CMDA Colleague Search tools, as deemed by the terms listed above, may result in the suspension of CMDA membership and/or legal prosecution against the user.
Standards 4 Life Resources
Standards 4 Life is copyright (c) 2014 to the Christian Medical & Dental Associations.
Individual copies of Standards 4 Life may be printed and distributed by those who have registered through our Web site to use this resource, provided that such copying, re-transmission, printing, or other use is not for profit or other commercial purpose.
CMDA's Standards 4 Life may also be downloaded for non-profit use on personal or church Web sites, provided that its content(s) are not altered. Standards 4 Life is kept up-to-date with the latest facts and data on the issues covered. Those who have registered for this resource will be notified when updates are available on our Web site, and we encourage registered users to download the latest version to print and/or post online.
The Christian Medical & Dental Associations make no warranty, expressed or implied, nor accept any liability for any of the information provided through this resource, or the use of that information.
Bookstore Return and Refund Policy
Satisfaction is guaranteed for the items purchased through the Life & Health Resources bookstore of CMDA. Items may be returned, unused, within 90 days for a refund. Refunds are given with the assumption that said items are returned in re-sellable (ie, no stains, markings, or used condition). Shipping costs are not refundable.
By signing up for automatic dues, you are agreeing with the following statement: "I hereby authorize Christian Medical & Dental Associations (CMDA) to initiate the automatic electronic payment from my designated account as indicated effective immediately. I understand that this authority is to remain in effect until cancelled in writing by me, CMDA or the designated financial institution. Please note, by signing/signing up you are authorizing CMDA to increase your dues (less your 10 percent discount) with the standard cost of living or if your dues category should change."
Members of the Christian Medical & Dental Associations and visitors to our Web site are typically asked for certain personal information. This may include your e-mail address, postal address, telephone numbers, and credit card information. CMDA recognizes its obligation to protect the privacy of your information. To that end, CMDA will never sell or lease your personal information to any commercial third parties.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us. Our offices are open Monday through Thursday from 7:30 a.m. to 6 p.m.
P.O. Box 7500
Bristol, TN 37621
2604 U.S. Hwy 421
Bristol, TN 37620
504 Old Jonesboro
Bristol, TN 37620
Thank you for expressing an interest in linking to the Christian Medical & Dental Associations websites:
CMDA's Relevant Web Link Policy
Policy for Adding “Links” to the CMDA Website
The website of the Christian Medical & Dental Associations, www.cmda.org is maintained for the specific purpose of furthering the mission of CMDA. While we recognize that there are many other worthwhile websites to which we could link, links to other sites will be considered only when the following criteria are met:
- CMDA has an on-going partnership relationship with the entity that sponsors the website being considered, and
- The information on that site serves in some way the fulfillment of the mission of CMDA or positively facilitates CMDA’s presence on the Internet.
CMDA reserves the right to limit links without cause.
Web Site Link Agreement
If you wish to link to our web site, you must agree to abide by our Terms & Conditions.
The following code may be helpful in creating a text-only link to our website. If you wish to use the image (shown below) directly from our web server, use this HTML code:
<a href="http://www.cmda.org"><img src="http://www.cmda.org/Library/imglib/CMDA-small.jpg" style="width: 135px; height: 47px; border: 0px;"/>
Description: The Christian Medical & Dental Associations (CMDA) provide resources, networking opportunities, education, and a public voice for Christian healthcare professionals and students. Founded in 1931, CMDA currently serves more than 15,000 members.
CMDA Logo Graphic
Under no circumstances can the CMDA logo be used for marketing purposes.
If you use the CMDA logo for any reason on your Web site, printed materials, video or custom apparel, you agree to use only approved logo graphics and will not tamper with the image or change it in any way. The CMDA, CDA and CMA logos cannot be used for personal or business marketing purposes.
Please note the two fonts. The top font is Schoolbook. This font is NOT to change. The bottom font is Textile. This is for tag lines and the font is NOT to change. These fonts define our image and provide the consistency necessary for adaptability. The red is PMS 1797, CMYK Process Color 94% magenta, 94% yellow, 6% black (no white). This red may be used or you may use black. The full name should be used. No acronyms are acceptable in the logo usage.
In addition, the trademark symbol is to accompany all logo usages in the position as shown.
You may reduce or enlarge the entire logo proportionately. This can be done in Microsoft Office Word by clicking on the logo and then dragging a corner point while holding down the shift key this allows the size to change without distortion.
In Regard to Credit Card Transactions Made Through CMDA
I understand that this authorization will remain in effect until I cancel it in writing, and I agree to notify Christian Medical & Dental Associations in writing of any changes in my account information or termination of this authorization at least 15 days prior to the next transaction date. If the noted payment dates fall on a weekend or holiday, I understand that the payments may be executed on the next business day. For ACH debits to my checking/savings account, I understand that because these are electronic transactions, these funds may be withdrawn from my account as soon as the above noted periodic transaction dates. I acknowledge that the origination of ACH transactions to my account must comply with the provisions of U.S. law. I certify that I am an authorized user of this credit card/bank account and will not dispute these scheduled transactions with my bank or credit card company; so long as the transactions correspond to the terms indicated in this authorization form.
I hereby authorize Christian Medical & Dental Associations to obtain or determine updated or replacement expiration dates for your credit card in the event that the credit card you provided us expires. We reserve the right to charge any renewal card issued to you to the same extent as the expired card.