Teamwork Ministries International, Inc. DBA: Teamwork City of Hope “COH” teamworkcityofhope.com COH is a rapidly growing Christian ministry that is lifting a rural Tanzanian community out of poverty. We are creating change in Tanzania through:
● Supporting over 100 vulnerable children.
● Providing Primary and Secondary education to over 600 students.
● Vocational and leadership training.
● Empowering women with the opportunities to excel in business and family.
● A medical center.
● Agricultural projects.
To build upon the momentum in Tanzania, COH is adding a new CEO position to the U.S. staff team. The CEO must be a dynamic leader, responsible for overseeing the administration, programs and strategic plan of the United States part of the organization. Other key duties include fundraising, marketing, and building a community of supporters. The position reports directly to the Board of Directors.
● Work with the board in order to fulfill the organization’s mission
● Oversee marketing and communication
● Strategic planning and implementation
● Planning and operation of annual US budget
● Serve as a spokesperson to the organization’s supporters, the media and the general public
● Establishing employment and administrative policies and procedures for all functions and for the day-to-day operation of COH US office
● Develop new and existing financial partnerships with churches, businesses, and other organizations
● Partner with board members in developing their networks LOCATION AND TRAVEL
● Remote position
● Travel as needed to campaign on behalf of COH
● Available to meet with partners on the East coast
● Travel to headquarters in Martinsville, Virginia
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
● Bachelor’s degree
● Strong written and oral communication skills
● Transparent and high integrity leadership
● Five or more years of senior nonprofit management experience
● Experience and skill in working with a Board of Directors
● High-level strategic thinking and planning. Ability to envision and convey the organization’s strategic future to the staff, board, volunteers and donors
● Ability to effectively communicate the organization’s mission to donors, volunteers and the overall community
● A history of successfully generating new revenue streams and improving financial results
● Solid organizational abilities, including planning, delegating, program development and task facilitation
● Strong financial management skills, including budget preparation, analysis, decision making and reporting
Applications can be sent to: Mwita Chacha Board Member email@example.com