As a ministry of Christian Medical & Dental Associations, Christian Healthcare Executive Collaborative (CHEC) is a community of Christian healthcare executives who inspire and support one another. We seek to encourage connection, promote excellence and integrate faith and work.
Connecting and Engaging
- Develop an active community among Christian healthcare executive and administrative leaders
- Promote Christian truth in the healthcare industry using biblical principles
- Recruit, place and grow individuals in leadership positions both domestically and internationally
Service to the Kingdom
- Support and encourage involvement with healthcare missions both domestically and internationally
- Volunteer to serve as consultants to both international and domestic healthcare mission organizations
- Provide expertise and develop educational resources for training healthcare executives and leaders
- Mentor and coach future Christian healthcare executives and administrative leaders
News & Events
CMDA CEO Dr. Mike Chupp interviewed Warren White and Ben Anderson to discuss the new Christian Healthcare Executive Collaborative. Listen here.
On another episode of CMDA Matters, Dr. David Stevens and Dr. Greg Neal discuss the Christian Healthcare Executive Collaborative, a growing specialty section of CMDA that connects healthcare leaders with opportunities to connect with one another, as well as to serve the kingdom of God through cross-cultural missions. Listen here.
If you would like to know more about our activities and outreach or have any questions about membership, please contact us.
Christian Healthcare Executive Collaborative (CHEC) Membership Application