Racial Healthcare Disparities
Don’t miss a single podcast of CMDA Matters. You can subscribe through iTunes or GooglePlay, download our free CMDA app and or listen on our website at www.cmda.org/cmdamatters. This weekly podcast hosted by Dr. Mike Chupp features one interview with brief news and announcements that matter to you.
Omari Hodge, MD discusses the concept of Racial Healthcare Disparities and how Christians in healthcare should seek change to healthcare disparities related to race and ethnicity.
Meet Our Guest
- Dream With Me: Race, Love, and the Struggle We Must Win by John M. Perkins
- Things Fall Apart by Chinua Achebe
- The Autobiography of Martin Luther King, Jr. by Clayborne Carson
- One Blood: Parting Words to the Church on Race and Love by John M Perkins
- One: Healing the Racial Divide by Dennis Rouse
- CMDA Learning Center
- Walking Through Covid-19 with Jesus
- CMDA National Convention