When you become a CMDA Member you are:
- Joining the largest community of Christian healthcare professionals in the world.
- Changing the world by serving others using the gifts God gave you (Matthew 22:37-40).
- Learning from and mentoring other Christian healthcare professionals (Proverbs 27:17).
- Shaping ethical and medical issues in the public square by adding your voice to the collective.
- Receiving needed support and connection through CMDA resources and coaching.
The many ministries of CMDA are here for you to serve you when or if you need them, either for you personally, for your practice, or in serving others.
Please Select One of the Following Membership Categories below:
CMDA Members cover the gamut of healthcare professionals. Whatever stage you’re at in your career CMDA has a place for you.