- Completing the membership application below will allow you to become a member of Christian Medical & Dental Associations and the Christian Dental Society.
Christian Medical & Dental Associations Statement of Faith
While each of us holds fast to additional beliefs important to our relationship with God, the following statement outlines the tenets that provide a foundation for our fellowship and participation in the Christian Medical & Dental Associations.
- In the divine inspiration and final authority of the Bible as the Word of God;
- In the eternal God revealed in Holy Scripture as Father, Son and Holy Spirit;
- In the unique Deity of Jesus Christ, God’s only Son, whose death and resurrection provide by grace through faith the only means of my salvation;
- In the transforming presence and power of the Holy Spirit.
Christian Dental Society Statement of Faith
Trusting in the Lord Jesus Christ as my Savior:
- I believe in one God, existent in three person: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- I believe God is the Creator and Ruler of the universe.
- I believe the Son of God, Jesus Christ, was conceived by the Holy Spirit, lived a sinless life, died for our sins, was resurrected from the dead, ascended into heaven, and will return to earth in glory.
- I believe the Holy Spirit indwells every believer in Christ, and is our helper, teacher, and guide.
- I believe the Bible is the divinely inspired Word of God and has authority in all matters of faith and conduct.
CMDA and CDS offers students an electronic student membership which is underwritten by dues paying members. Not only does this allow you to receive publications and other communications electronically from via email and our websites but you also have access to many member benefits. Please provide your school information:
If you have any questions or need assistance email Julie Irmeger at Julie.Irmeger@cmda.org or call 423-844-1048 during regular office hours, Monday – Thursday from 7:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. ET.