The mission of the CMDA Family Medicine Section is to motivate, educate and equip Christian Family Physicians and Family Medicine Residents to show the love and compassion of our Lord Jesus Christ to our patients and their families, our colleagues, communities, and the world we called to serve in His name. We strive to use Biblical principles to guide competent, compassionate, and scientifically sound Family Medicine, and to live as a reflection of the image of God, testifying to His grace, and sharing the eternal hope we have in His free gift of salvation.
Statement of Faith
(While each of us holds fast to additional beliefs important to our relationship with God, the following statement outlines the tenets that provide a foundation for our fellowship and participation in the Christian Medical & Dental Associations.)
- In the divine inspiration and final authority of the Bible as the Word of God;
- In the eternal God revealed in Holy Scripture as Father, Son and Holy Spirit;
- In the unique Deity of Jesus Christ, God’s only Son, whose death and resurrection provide by grace through faith the only means of my salvation;
- In the transforming presence and power of the Holy Spirit.
Active membership in this section shall be open to all interested Family Physicians who are
- members of a local, regional or national professional medical organization;
- in agreement with this section’s purposes, beliefs and program; and
- willing to actively participate in the life of the section.
- Dues specific to this section are not required at this time.
- To join our section, please complete this short online form
For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Become a Member
We encourage you to become a member of CMDA and then get involved with our section and the activities we offer. To become a member, visit www.cmda.org/join.
If you would like to know more about our activities and outreach or have any questions about membership, please contact us.