What a privilege it is to be an obstetrician / gynecologist! We have incredible opportunities to serve, to teach, to guide, and to care for patients. At the same time, we face tremendous challenges within training, practice, and the larger culture. We understand; you are not alone. The CMDA ObGyn Section was established in 2022 to provide fellowship, guidance, encouragement, and hope. We welcome you and invite you to be part of our “guild” as we are excited about the future together.
CMDA Statement of Faith
While each of us holds fast to additional beliefs important to our relationship with God, the following statement outlines the tenets that provide a foundation for our fellowship and participation in the Christian Medical & Dental Associations.
- In the divine inspiration and final authority of the Bible as the Word of God;
- In the eternal God revealed in Holy Scripture as Father, Son and Holy Spirit;
- In the unique Deity of Jesus Christ, God’s only Son, whose death and resurrection provide by grace through faith the only means of my salvation;
- In the transforming presence and power of the Holy Spirit.
Purpose and Mission
- The mission of the CMDA Obstetrics and Gynecology Section is to educate, encourage and equip Christian Practitioners in Obstetrics, Gynecology and Women’s Health demonstrating the love and compassion of the Lord Jesus Christ to patients, to families, to our colleagues, to our communities, and to the world.
- We strive to use life affirming, Biblical principles to guide competent, compassionate, and scientifically sound women’s health care and to live our lives as a reflection of the image of God.
- We promote relationships, comradery, and mentorship amongst students, residents, and practitioners in Obstetrics and Gynecology throughout the educational process and the practice of medicine.
- Here are the bylaws that the CMDA Obstetrics and Gynecology Section adheres to.
If you have any questions, comments, or prayer requests, please fill out this form and we will get in contact with you.